• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v Italy, Suncorp Stadium, 24th June 2017 @ 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Toby Smith getting done by the Italian prop just as Sio was.

We were lucky not to be penalised there.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I dont understand having Foley and Hunt on the field as well as Cooper and Hodge on the bench.

How many 10, 12 and 15 options do we need?

Hodge is out of place one the wing IMO (although, he he's only just come on, he could prove me wrong).

I'd rather have one of Hodge / Cooper and another 13/14/15 option on the bench.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'm liking our defense tonight.

Fantastic handoff from Timani to Genia, who probably should've used DHP instead of going long over Foleys head.

Exciting counterattack though, which is essential if you're not going to compete at the ruck and rely on impactful defense instead (which I think has largely worked well tonight).

duckbill

Ward Prentice (10)
Kafer and Kearns are just awful... All my doubts about some of the picks are being confirmed as well, Horne has done nothing apart from a pass on the 1st try, Hanigan fairly anonymous and Timani not much either. Higgers would have torn the Azzurri apart, shame...

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Higgers would have torn the Azzurri apart, shame.

He also might've fallen down the stairs on the way to the warm up and fractured his elbow.

We might as well consider all possibilities if we're existing in could-have-would-have land.

I think Timani's been good tbh. He does he role exceptionally well - big tackles, strong carries over the gain line in the midfield.

That's a role you don't really appreciate until someones not there to do it (last week).

To be fair, I'd prefer Higgers at 6 over Hanigan but I think we'll see that in the RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.