• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v Italy, Suncorp Stadium, 24th June 2017 @ 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
We are playing well now. Sure Italy are porous but you still have to take the opportunities

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Genia showing last week was an aberration
Hunt, Folau, and Naivalu having strong games.
Still not sold on 10,13 and 14.
Scrum solid.
Forwards same same but different.

T

TOCC

It's never been an automatic yellow, refs generally only card it if team in red zone.

Yeah I think it depends on the circumstances, if there's a clear overlap and chance of making significant ground/try, then I think it should be a straight yellow, it shouldn't matter whether they're within 10m of 30m...

But, I don't think that knockdown warranted a yellow either

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
What a fucking try!!

That simply should not have been scored.

Genia ponderous and put more pressure on his outside runners again by skipping across field.

Foley with a fantastic through the legs pass to DHP who takes on the line, commits two defenders, offloads to Hunt who throws a lovely long pass to Naivalu.

Great stuff.

Foley converts and the score is 28-13.

T

TOCC

whilst I agree with the call, I don't agree with how the TMO business is done, Rugby Union needs to examine the NRL's bunker system, much faster, simple and clean. I don't think the TMO should be explaining the reason to the referee, nor should they be having a discussion through poor communications..

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Why do Kafe and Marto don't understand the laws of the game, a try is allowed if the player reaches out and froces it, but you can't propel yourself with your legs/feet after the tackle.
Wallabies scored anyway, but geez half the people watching think these fellas know the laws!!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
And Horne. Just saw him for first time in 40 minutes.

I'm not sure thats fair.

He's dropped the pill twice but thats hardly unique to him in the team.

He's committed the line well and set up his outside runners really well on a few occassions, as well as making all required tackles with enthusiasm.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Naivalu down injured.

Fuck.

He's been a real point of difference this game and I think he'll continue shine in Wallabies colours.

He's been replaced by Reece Hodge but he's walked off the field. Hopefully its not too serious as he's been quality tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.