• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v Italy, Suncorp Stadium, 24th June 2017 @ 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Hunt-Folau combo not linking up yet, either Folau over running or Hunts holding on too long

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Beautiful inside ball from Foley to DHP off the lineout (we've seen that before) after a ~50 m penalty kick from Foley. Pop gun? Not this time.

Genia and Foley held back as support runners (almost had another Hooper-Scotland moment there). Through the hands to Folau who goes in the corner.

Foley slots it from the sideline. Aus 14 - 3 Italy.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Lineouts looking more competitive with Hanigan and Arnold with some near steals.

Of course near steals are worth diddly squat but it seems to be functioning better as a unit.

Edit: spoke too soon. We fucked the last lineout.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Shepherding calls like that piss me off to no extent.

The ref blew his whistle after the ball carrier (Sio) had already been tackled and gone to ground, about 0.5m past where the blocker (Arnold) was standing.

It literally had no impact on the game.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Shepherding calls like that piss me off to no extent.

The ref blew his whistle after the ball carrier (Sio) had already been tackled and gone to ground, about 0.5m past where the blocker (Arnold) was standing.

It literally had no impact on the game.
He could have literally run anywhere and not have broken a rule?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was gonna say, some of Hunt's passing in the last couple of tests haven't been great........ but then he goes and does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.