• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Aussie Player Exodus

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
its like you only read the words you want to read, yes there are 7 hookers better than him & as I said there were 3 available. He doesn't deserve his wallaby's cap
lol.. You said there were 7 + who should have been selected ahead of him. I asked you to name who these 7+ players are who are fit and weren’t already In the squad, and you named mostly injured players on top of those already in the squad.

As for saying players don’t deserve selection, what a bitter thing to say about a player who’s just archived their proudest moment.

Last edited:

SouthernX

John Thornett (49)
As for saying players don’t deserve selection, what a bitter thing to say about a player who’s just archived their proudest moment.

I’m going to come out and say Nasser selection was a head scratcher for me personally.

I’m nothing more than an armchair selector so my word doesn’t mean crap - but selecting the super rugby backup of the wallabies hooker makes you wonder about hooker depth at the other clubs.

guess it happen last year with White and Longren being drafted into national team so it’s not a unique scenario.

Anyhow congratulations Josh!

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
I’m going to come out and say Nasser selection was a head scratcher for me personally.

I’m nothing more than an armchair selector so my word doesn’t mean crap - but selecting the super rugby backup of the wallabies hooker makes you wonder about hooker depth at the other clubs.

guess it happen last year with White and Longren being drafted into national team so it’s not a unique scenario.

Anyhow congratulations Josh!

More a reflection of other clubs and injuries that the Reds reserve hooker is selected. As I said above, the only player who is actually fit and can consider themselves hard done by from that list who is; Uelese

Last edited:

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
And Uelese signed with Montepellier which effectively ruled him out...
which i was told happened in spite of being in the original Wallaby selection plans, rather than as a result of being left out. not sure of the veracity of this statement, others closer to the Rebels may know.