• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ARU Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
So where did Mick Fanning get that Wallabies rash shirt from then?? :)

There's an idea for the ARU to pump up merchandise Sales through summer - Wallabies rashies and boardies.

I don't think it's a rashy, it's just a jersey only one size bigger than the normal shirts he wears, those things are tight.
My tahs jersey is x/large, my new wallaby one is 3xl and fits me the same.

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
New extended version:

[video=youtube;JfJDfU-NW8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfJDfU-NW8U&feature=feedu[/video]

Watching that left me covered in Goosebumps, as Mitchell scored against the Kiwi's and Sharpey made that line-out steal I felt a shivering sensation down my spine. I can't wait for the RWC, I'm feeling so good about our chances.

And kudos to whichever company put that ad together, brilliant piece of viewing.

Apostle

Peter Burge (5)
Great ads. Also notable that with such a mix of sports stars on show there are no league players!

Rob42

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Great ads. Also notable that with such a mix of sports stars on show there are no league players!

Obviously the NRL (and AFL) didn't allow any of their players to advertise the competition. Mark Schwarzer is nevertheless a good addition to emphasise the appeal across codes for teh RWC - I guess the FFA has no ability to tell him what to do.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Watching that left me covered in Goosebumps, as Mitchell scored against the Kiwi's and Sharpey made that line-out steal I felt a shivering sensation down my spine. I can't wait for the RWC, I'm feeling so good about our chances.

And kudos to whichever company put that ad together, brilliant piece of viewing.

It's simply awesome.

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
That ad gave me Goosebumps.

A shot of Joey Johns in there would have been a great touch. He's made some coin off the ARU. Time to give a little back son.....

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
Obviously the NRL (and AFL) didn't allow any of their players to advertise the competition. Mark Schwarzer is nevertheless a good addition to emphasise the appeal across codes for teh RWC - I guess the FFA has no ability to tell him what to do.

Remember the FFA and the ARU work pretty well together, we were the only code that supported the fifa world cup bid out of the gate.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
They must've forked out a lot of money to get that together, and I must say it worked. Makes me pumped for the international season!

Status
Not open for further replies.