• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Argentina v Australia TRC Round 4 Sunday 8 September 5am (AEST)

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
The Fiji defeat was worst. A tiny island in a World Cup. Australia lost against Samoa too.

Fisher isn't the responsible for the whole mess of Australian Rugby. It's the players fault too. With the Fisher's system they were OK until the 30 minutes. 15 years ago players like Tizzano wouldn't even be the waterboy

Tomthumb

Desmond Connor (43)
We have the oldest coaching staff in world rugby, feels like we are being left behind tactically and yes also on the players, they quit

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Post contact metres is the stat that sticks out like a cauliflower ear.

We had Tizzano, McDermott, Lynagh, Stewart, Flook, Jorgensen and Kellaway there at the end. Just too many small bodies colliding with bigger guys and going backwards.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I was watching on delay so scrolling forward the stoppages. After the try at 70:43 to make the score 46-20 I went to scroll forward and had a malfunction and it went to the end. WTF? I don’t see any need to watch the last 9 minutes!

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
Happy to meet in person and talk you through it.

You’re the type of operator who shouldn’t be online. Needs to be the expert.

And then doesn’t have the self awareness to pickup on a joke and laugh at themselves. Whoooosh over your head.

Might be time to log off for a couple of months.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Well I posted here at halftime how much the Wallabies were impressing me etc, I will shup up next time.
Did I hear right when they interviewd AAA and they asked him it always the plan for him to replace Tupou at 35 minutes. He said no he was told to just go all out and let us know when he was ready to be subbed (or words like that), and he said he was ready to come off at 30. Really? A player is allowed to go on and say hey at 30 mins I've had enough? I surely heard him wrong.

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
I know the game just finished but let’s not overreact.

Losing to minnow teams and not making it outta the RWC pool stage was a new low.

This is poor but I don’t think anywhere near rock bottom. Beaten by an Argies team at home who were desperate not to lose back to back games to us.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Jorgensen way too early to play test footy should be playing Shute Shield
Yes and no. We are like England were in 2000. They made the call to load up on the young talent, got demolished early on and then won the World Cup 3 years later. With a Lions tour coming up next year though we need to scavenge the globe for our best experienced players and just pick them e.g Skelton, Kerevi to supplement the youth.