• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks Non-Bledisloe Matches 2024

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The use it calls need to be enforced more as well. Multiple times he called use it and the English half back had another 10 seconds of mucking around.

drewprint

Alan Cameron (40)
Reckon that last penalty should’ve gone England’s way - ABs falling over the ball? Regardless, great game to watch.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Was weird. Finau was hardly ever on the ball a split second and then he fell on the wrong side

Linerunner2023

Alfred Walker (16)
Good game of rugby by both sides
Nz could have iced it a few times at the end
Couple of calls with Barrett late hit not getting called back and also Reece and Christie over the ball but no penalty
Nz need to improve their lineout and some crucial errors in the eng 22
Aumua was great off the bench wouldn’t mind seeing a more dominate ball running backrower to replace finau

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
All Blacks very lucky…. I dont’ think their front on defence was good enough today. Aumua played very well and I wouldnt be surprised to see him get the nod in the starting side soon. England’s kicking game could’ve been better, they put themselves under pressure unnecessarily alot

zer0

John Thornett (49)
They absolutely need NFL style shot clocks at the ground. Those clocks would have to be the definitive version as well. Last thing you want is the ground clock saying one thing and the ref trying to use a watch that says different.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
1/1. Addendum to the Eden Park prediction: Stern Vern will not allow the airy fairy ABs to enter Auckland without agreeing to an intensive four-day lecture on killdozer forward play.

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
christie looked like he won a panalty near the end, they are going to have to practice quicker penalty kicking

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Felt like the loosies got outplayed. Finau sort of decorates games. Earl at #8 is everything Ardie is not there. Poor Ranga Christie having to come on and defend at coalface cos he was first there all the time while Ardie fans out and does the point and shout thing.

Vaai was surprisingly good.

Patty T was way more effective when wired into The Killdozer

Oddjob Aumua to usurp Codie Taylor who always seems to look like he enjoys playing for the Cantabs more than New Zealand ffs.

If I were Razor I would stamp my authority and not reward protected species Rieko with yet another start after that. Billy Proctor Time.

KiwiM

Arch Winning (36)
Tele'a is a good player but if we are going to create space on the left wing then you need a left winger who can operate in space.

More pick and goes and direct play in attack would be nice.

Finau disappointing.

Starting and bench tight 5 played well.

Perenara's knee didn't look too good so I think Ratima should debut next week.

Rieko looked completely lost.

Linerunner2023

Alfred Walker (16)
Interesting razors points after the game
Mentioned he wasn’t that happy with the game but realised it was test rugby and still was happy on the win
Showed how much more improvement this side has got but also good that he wasn’t happy with just wins and wants the side to dictate the play on their terms
Positive for the future

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Finau looked a little in his shell. Like he was more worried of making a mistake than expressing himself. Felt like a subdued performance from him.

I really felt for TJ. He was looking sharp until his knee was bent all kinds of wrong.

I actually thought Beauden looked pretty assured when he came up. That kick he punched into the corner just showed some maturity. The team just looked like they were trying to play too much at times.