• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks Non-Bledisloe Matches 2024

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Watching this game in Te Anau only 3 hours from Dunedin. Shame I couldn't get there while on holiday.

These neck rolls are comical haha

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
LOL NZ flitting around like mental fireflies inside their own half, 6 million fancy passes and fuckall to show for it.

Eng, sit back, 2 chances to score in the half, take em both.

Still, at least Perofuture is doing The Scintillating and Sextanting

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Rieko kind of terrible.

ps these new jerseys FFFS.

Sir_Walter_Raleigh_French_School.jpg

"FEAR ME FOR I AM LEGEND, GOOD SIR.
GRRR, VERY VERY SCARY."

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Lol TJ throws the ball forward and demands play be stopped because his knee got a bit sore. Next minute hes fine and the ABs somehow get the feed? Make that make sense.
Didn’t you hear the refs explanation?

He said that TJ only knocked it on because he got injured. This makes sense because the All Blacks don’t make mistakes unless something unfair happens to them. To return balance to the universe, the ball must therefore be given back.

That’s rugby.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Lol TJ throws the ball forward and demands play be stopped because his knee got a bit sore. Next minute hes fine and the ABs somehow get the feed? Make that make sense.
I cannot make sense of that call. If TJ had of blown out his knee and left the field then it might have been fair enough for the ref to have ruled the ball dead from the moment he was hurt, but as it stands he lost the ball before the whistle was blown and was fine to continue.

It's entirely down to refs interpretation, but if Finau was to skewer Smith (legally) and see him knock the ball on the English would be well with in their rights to be asking for the feed in the scrum, which would also be patently ridiculous. I can't see how they can apply that sort of interpretation consistently.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I think we are seeing the difference being well into your international season, compared to first game of the year and first game with a new coach for the ABs.

Makes me wish we had have booked in a warm up game last weekend.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Reece has really been channeling 2011 Richard Kahui off these high kicks. tbf to Christie, the kicks have been good as well, save for the last one that was only 1m off.