• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks Non-Bledisloe Matches 2024

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Very much a redemption route for the dipshits who shat the bed last weekend.

"Fix your own fucking mess, last chance saloon or we get the new blokes in and half you fozzied flops can fuck off back to Japan."

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
What happened to Sevu Reece? He was single-handedly keeping the Crusaders in games and was in monstrous form. You'd think he'd be in with a shout given Razor is picking blokes like Blackadder...

Be fun to see Argentina do a double on NZ. Maybe then you blokes might finally admit Super Rugby sucks.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
re: Reece, guess it was a combo of suddenly looking too short to contest boxkicks/speccy bat back costing a try/ and "fuck Soup Rugby, what have you done for me lately"

Doubling down on last weeks All Star Failures in key positions who've been dicking around in Japan all season, add in the butt-clenchingly tight pressure of being the names on the teamsheet to lose the Eden Park record.....
Referee: Andrea Piardi (Italy)

.....add in the ref is an unknown 31-year old Italian kid with a chicks name and I feel a perfect storm coming....

shaq-wiggle.gif

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Yeah it is Ian Foster 2.0 but also there does not seem to be any particular need for it to be. I can think of plenty of highly talented and in form players to select in all of those positions who also happen to regularly play there.

Its a bit bizarre.

Last edited:

KiwiM

Arch Winning (36)
What happened to Sevu Reece? He was single-handedly keeping the Crusaders in games and was in monstrous form. You'd think he'd be in with a shout given Razor is picking blokes like Blackadder...

Be fun to see Argentina do a double on NZ. Maybe then you blokes might finally admit Super Rugby sucks.

On the contrary. Stern Vern's Blues from the playoffs would have smoked the ABs on the weekend.

KiwiM

Arch Winning (36)
A slight improvement - the wingers are better and despite his limitations Rieko's pace will be helpful at 13 (ALB's lack of pace got badly caught out vs Argie at 13).

Perenara at 9 and Blackadder at 6 are laughable.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Reece was dropped I think for the tap backs he does chasing high kicks, Ryan said he was dumb at halftime interview and he was replaced straight after. I actually prefer Jordan on wing myself, and can understand Cane on bench, bit of leadership late with hard shoulders is good.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
6. Ethan Blackadder (12)
9. TJ Perenara (83)
13. Rieko Ioane (72)

... despite his limitations Rieko's pace will be helpful at 13 (ALB's lack of pace got badly caught out vs Argie at 13).

He's a super defensive selection in every sense of the word. Proctor would be so much better at shoring up the defence without compromising the attack.

Though Reiko's selection could suggest they're going to play Vern-ball, or something close(r) to it. They've selected the wingers for it - albeit Jordan attacking one or two spaces wider out than the Blues wingers would - and have Williams to act as a main carrier with Savea and Vaa'i. Combine with some proper exits from Jordie instead of the attacking bomb (though Carke would be better suited for it if you absolutely have to use it) and you're in a much better situation than endless side-to-side nonsense.