• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 Australia vs New Zealand - 18 August

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 between NZ and Australia?

• The Men in Gold - The Wallabies

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • The Darkness - The New Zealand Rugby Team

Votes: 59 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Anyone else watching last year's Brisbane test and thinking Coopers unlucky? Yes the forwards muscled up but he is so much more complete than Barnes.

Come on boys.
Yes. Very different run on team in the first 8 to tonights match too. II was surprised actually - I didn't realize it was so different.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Just clocking in team! Having just read that Kings beat my boys (SGS) 100-0 today, things can only get better!
I've got the LRJs and the 1999 Wallabies jersey on tonight, so I've done my bit. Now its up to the boys in the green/gold board-shorts! As regulars would know, I lack confidence in KB (Kurtley Beale), so I hope he proves me wrong. Also have only seen $BW play for the Blacks (no pay-TV to watch Chiefs) so have never seen him play to his 'reputation', hope he fails again! Enjoy the match everyone.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Thank god for the NZ anthem, long enough for me to get a drink, have a shower, sort out my lounge arse groove, etc. ;)

The commentators are too confident for my liking, but still, GO WALLABIES!!!!!!!!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Round 1 goes to Rob Horne. Here comes the scrum.............

Just saw something funny on Fantasy Rugby Championship, just looking at my team & one of my bench players from Argentina Marcelo Bosch has already got a gold star next to his name before he has even played - amazing player to pull that off.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Bad miss by Fainga'a lead to nonu's break. Rolland gives the get square scrum penalty and its 3 all

Status
Not open for further replies.