• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 IRB Junior World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
They've manning up on defence so far the Argie Bargies.

More weather woes, God's having a pee. Will the u-20's fare better than their senior counterparts?

Perhaps an attempt from 46m wasn't the best option given he missed from 36m.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
We appear to have them in the scrum. Just observing the positioning of both sets of props and the Argies were decidedly flat footed.

Definitely, same thing in that last scrum. The Aussies can probably choose the scrum every penalty.

and take 3's from the right side of the field to accommodate Godwin's hook.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
The THP from Argentina needs to learn how to prop and the ref needs ti learn scrum laws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I can't remember an Argentine side looking so competitive at u20 level before. Beating France is not easy and they are keeping us relatively quite at the moment.

Great for Argentine rugby to start bringing through quality younger players.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Not exactly a news flash tiger.

Missed the start - I thought it was on TV at 11pm.

This game has a whiff of Newcastle about it.

They're kicking for position better than we are from what little I have seen.

Bugger - intercept try to the Argies from Godwin pass - 7-0. Lucky that Argies didn't score a 2nd - superior team now.

Penalty Argies but misses, Argies out-enthusing Aussies.

2nd penalty Argies 10-0; good measure of superiority. Aussies Babes in the woods in mud and rain.

They should play Allan F closer in; he is light on his feet and could stay on top of the surface easier.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
WOW! Speedy Gonzalez. Argentina have a very competitive side, they are playing with a lot of spirit.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Fuck he put on the gas to get away that winger. That was our best passage of attacking movement and yet it ended in a Argentine try.

Status
Not open for further replies.