• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Australia vs New Zealand - 20 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Timani could cover 8 at a pinch. That'd be something.

4. Sharpe
5. Douglas
6. Higginbotham
7. Hooper
8. Timani.

rugbyisfun

Jimmy Flynn (14)
His odds on you being unhappy regardless of the result are only $1.12.

Regardless of the result? You actually think there is a chance there will be something positive to take out if this Saturday???

This is going to be one of the biggest pants pulling down moments of recent test match history.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Surprised to see no thread on this.

Here is the Wallabies side.

15. Mike Harris
14. Nick Cummins
13. Ben Tapuai
12. Pat McCabe
11. Adam Ashley-Cooper
10. Kurtley Beale
9. Nick Phipps.
8. Wycliff Palu
7. Michael Hooper
6. Scott Higginbotham
5. Nathan Sharpe (c)
4. Sitaleki Timani
3. Ben Alexander
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau
1. Benn Robinson
Reserves:
16. James Hanson
17. James Slipper
18. Kane Douglas
19. Dave Dennis
20. Liam Gill
21. Brett Sheehan
22. Drew Mitchell

How long since Palu has played rugby? 3 months according to bigpond.
Mitchell - is there some contest we dont know about to see how many career ending injuries a bloke can have in a career?
I cannot believe they would take 2 risks like that. Sure it might not turn to tears but has Samo been so bad that on no account can we afford to ease Palu back into rugby, let alone test rugby?

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
How long since Palu has played rugby? 3 months according to bigpond.
Mitchell - is there some contest we dont know about to see how many career ending injuries a bloke can have in a career?
I cannot believe they would take 2 risks like that. Sure it might not turn to tears but has Samo been so bad that on no account can we afford to ease Palu back into rugby, let alone test rugby?

Samo is injured - bicep I believe.

Lyall

Herbert Moran (7)
Regardless of the result? You actually think there is a chance there will be something positive to take out if this Saturday???

This is going to be one of the biggest pants pulling down moments of recent test match history.

Well, according to my maths, with all things considered (All Blacks greatest team ever, Wallabies worst ever, biggest injury toll ever, Deans worst coach ever and all that toxicity) I've calculated something along these lines:

If the All Blacks don't win by 30 plus points it will actually be a win to the Wallabies. If the All Blacks only win by 20 points or less then the Wallabies will have not only won but they would have flogged them.

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
The fact that this game is at Suncorp fills me with genuine hope. It's a great stadium for home teams. Up there with Millennium stadium in terms of the best stadiums in the world to watch footy. Broncos, Reds, Queensland Origin side all benefit from the Suncorp crowd and so do the Wallabies. That makes the game all the more interesting for me. I don't expect we'll win, but if this team even knows how to play well you'd expect they'll do it this weekend...if not, im expecting Deans to be gone

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Owww, poor old Saia Fainga'a broke his hand at training......when Sitaleki Timani stood on it. Poor bastard.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
All Blacks
Israel Dagg
Cory Jane
Conrad Smith
Ma'a Nonu
Hosea Gear
Daniel Carter
Aaron Smith
Kieran Read
Richie McCaw (c)
Liam Messam
Sam Whitelock
Brodie Retallick
Charlie Faumuina
Keven Mealamu
Tony Woodcock
All Blacks: Andrew Hore, Owen Franks, Luke Romano, Victor Vito, Piri Weepu, Aaron Cruden, Ben Smith.

Interesting choice at 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.