• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2011 RWC - Pool C - Australia, Ireland, Italy, USA, Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
And I'd say give our team a clip of the Itallian rolling maul also to show how its done. Ireland have been playing better than Italy to date IMO.

Score Ire-Ita 6-all.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
And I'd say give our team a clip of the Itallian rolling maul also to show how its done. Ireland have been playing better than Italy to date IMO.

Score Ire-Ita 6-all.

Thank you Angry, bloody Hugh Jarse was to provide commentary for me , but he's gone missing, so could you keep me updated? Cheers mate.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Family duties have ruined a good days footy watching. Not predictable. Nothing ever is with several Teenage Junior Jarses around.

Can't do updates.

Sure Angry Seahorse or other will perform off the bench.

Sorry. Family first. :(

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Far out Jarse Teenagers ew!

No probs Doug. Still 6-all. Ireland have just got a penalty right in front & they really have been above the Itallians. Might be some issues with Castrogiovanni & the Itallian hooker maybe find himself in some trouble for an eye gouging incident, certainly looked bad to me.

Update: Ireland convert now 9-6 to Ireland.

Update: Italy dominated the Irish in the scrum & got a penalty, went for the scrum again & then Ireland win the penalty. See saw there in the scrum.

Update: Italy miss a penalty kick. Still 9-6 to Ireland. 30sec off HT.

Update: I have really been impressed with the Itallian maul, beautiful mauling, that doesnt sound quite right but its great. Injury hold up at the moment.

Update: And thats HT 9-6 to Ireland.

(also I've been keeping an eye on the live update score for the "Mungo ball" & Manly have beaten the Warriors 24-10)

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Family duties have ruined a good days footy watching. Not predictable. Nothing ever is with several Teenage Junior Jarses around.

Can't do updates.

Sure Angry Seahorse or other will perform off the bench.

Sorry. Family first. :(

Hugh, they are your "greatest asset"....give them as much of your time as you can! Have a good night. Thanks again.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
9-6 Irish; game getting a touch of filth off the ball.

Ireland with all the running, look like they might "cut loose" in the second half, but Italy taking the points whenever they're downtown.

The status is the same as it was at 0:00 - Italy in with a chance, but Ireland are clear favourites.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Far out Jarse Teenagers ew!

No probs Doug. Still 6-all. Ireland have just got a penalty right in front & they really have been above the Itallians. Might be some issues with Castrogiovanni & the Itallian hooker maybe find himself in some trouble for an eye gouging incident, certainly looked bad to me.

Update: Ireland convert now 9-6 to Ireland.

Update: Italy dominated the Irish in the scrum & got a penalty, went for the scrum again & then Ireland win the penalty. See saw there in the scrum.

Update: Italy miss a penalty kick. Still 9-6 to Ireland. 30sec off HT.

Update: I have really been impressed with the Itallian maul, beautiful mauling, that doesnt sound quite right but its great. Injury hold up at the moment.

Update: And thats HT 9-6 to Ireland.

Thanks Angry, u r a great player off the bench, and you can fill so many positions!!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yeah, I was going to say that despite the eye gouge thing the Irish seems to be giving some back both before & after that incident. Potentially could blow up in the second half.

Update: 12-6 now Ireland get another penalty. Second half.

Update: O-Driscoll over! 19-6 Ireland.

Update: Ireland in again for try number 2, shut the gate.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
26-6 to Ireland. Comparing the Irish performance to the Welsh though I'd rate the Welsh to tear Ireland a new arsehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.