• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

who f*cks you off? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
:angryfire:
we are not gunna get along with everyone and sometimes for what ever reason we come across people we just cant stand to look at or have anything to do with, I've got a few and was wondering who it was for you?
thinkin mainly rugby but if u got a good mungo or so it'd be worth a read.
:angryfire:

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Bakkies Botha, I don't think I need to explain why

Also I really hate Chris Malone London Irish 10, he really restricts our game plan, is a bit tubby, has a funny kicking style and last year I saw him try and throw a 15 metre spin pass off his left hand and it went about 7. Poor show Molly

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Brett Sheehan. Such a little hothead who really seems to go out of his way to be a wanker.

Matt Giteau for obvious reasons.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
As players only of course.

Justin Marshal, A certain hissy fit in a game against the Brumbies and general arrogance and you can't penalise me attitude. He should of been sent off for that hissy fit and got a ban for it.

Mcaw - Mr cheat himself. Yes other opensides/ players push the boundaries but nobody infringes with such regularity or in such a premeditated manner and continually gets away with it.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Naza, agree with you on Sheehan.

Tom Carter also rates, because I rarely see a game go by when he isn't involved in some ridiculous handbags-at-dawn shoving match with a member of the opposition. Cut it out and play footy Tom.

brokendown

Bill McLean (32)
Murray Mexted,probably because he sorted me right out in a club game in front of the Wellington selectors(before he went on to greater things!)
but more for his aweful displays behind the microphone

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Halfbacks that use their boot at the back of the scrum to stop the other half clearing it. Fark that shits me....

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Also I really hate Chris Malone London Irish 10, he really restricts our game plan, is a bit tubby, has a funny kicking style and last year I saw him try and throw a 15 metre spin pass off his left hand and it went about 7. Poor show Molly

Serves London Irish right for hiring him; I said he was ordinary before he left our shores and unlike others like James and Warwick, and even Parks, NH rugby didn't improve him. Better start with Bowden even though he's not much of a goal kicker. But don't hate him just because your team, the Exiles, have lost 9 on the trot; he had a lot of help.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Naza, agree with you on Sheehan.

Tom Carter also rates, because I rarely see a game go by when he isn't involved in some ridiculous handbags-at-dawn shoving match with a member of the opposition. Cut it out and play footy Tom.

I don't remember who it was against but last year TC was laying around killing the ball at the back of a ruck and got tagged by one of the piggies on the back. The litle push he got wouldn't have broken the skin on a rice custard but Mr Carter flopped around like a fish out of water grabbing his back appealing to the ref. As a Tahs fan I wanted to stomp him into the ground for it.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Valentine. Niggler and wanker

So the perfect halfback!

For me, Tony Woodcock gets under my skin. Mostly because he gets talked up as the best loosehead by all the kiwis yet bends the rules regularly to achieve parity.
During the super rugby season, I cant stand Phil Waugh - captain boring, Quade Cooper for his antics, Stephen Hoiles for being a sook.
When they Wallabies form, all hatred of Australian players goes out the window.

Aussie D

Desmond Connor (43)
The media. Print media especially. Biased views on politics in 'opinion' pieces, cheerleading stories in the sports sections (especially for league in Sydney and Bris and AFL in Vic) and piss poor editing (the amount of mistakes in the papers is woeful). The televised media is not much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.