• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs vs Chiefs. Fri April 22, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
The uncontested scrums probably kept the tahs in that for a while, at least until their lineout crumbled.

Pokinacha

Alex Ross (28)
I find Nic Berry’s decisions a little baffling or inconsistent. Bell’s lift was at the threshold for a red however there was quite a few highish shots from the Chefs that didn’t seem to rate a mention from the officials. I missed Porecki’s HIA issue so can’t comment on that. Secondly his reffing at the breakdown is a lottery. Chefs off their feet constantly and at the end there was more than one occasion where the clean-out was just a diving player.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Apart from some Tahs supporters I think most rugby fans would of enjoyed that game it was a pretty good watch.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Sorry to say this but for all the chest thumping about the brave new much-improved Watatahs..... they've just shipped 50 to the Chiefs B-team backline.
Correct Bro! They brought it back to 3 points after a couple of cards but Chiefs too rugby smart. All in all all, a great game by all the Bros!

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
So where are NSFW on their annual timeline?

Just started the descent from False Hopes Base Camp?

Or still on the ascent from The Valley of Despair?

dunning-kruger-effect-curve(1).png

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I also thought Holloway had a great game. Don't recall him making a mistake except for one lineout penalty. Ran pretty well, sacked a maul or two, defended well etc.

Harris and Perese were completely absent. Wanna see RWV at 8 next match.

Also, does that mean we are without Horton, Porecki, Bell and Harrison for the next match? Strike that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.