• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs vs Brumbies RD 14 Saturday 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
He's supposed to be a prop: scrummaging first, good around the field second.
But for some reason people think we only need a great scrummaging loosehead prop and hooker, and a tighthead good around the park...

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I think I'm warming to the idea of Horne at 12 for Wallabies. Looking quite dynamic so far.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Tough half of for the tahs,
Drew said "once we know what we are doing " Better figure that out early in the 2nd

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Keep up the commentary lads - can't get this game on sky and very keen go know what is going on. Cheers

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, broken arm from TPN by the looks. His season may sadly be over.

Horne has been the Tahs best player. I would be happy with him in gold playing like that - inside centre for me would be a two horse race between Horne and Lealiifano, and Horne is getting the biccies so far tonight (with Deans to pick McCabe, of course).

Now To'omua has one charged down, to go with Mitchell's, but he was lucky with that one.

Brumbies playing a strangling style of rugby, not giving the Tahs anything and just forcing them back with a good kicking game whenever they have the ball.

Tahs are just doing dumb things. Trying to run the ball and force the passes when they are not on. Taking a quick tap on your own 22 then kicking two phases later. It's all dumb.

And, Brumbies surprising in the scrum. Since that first scrum penalty Brumbies' scrum has been on top.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Oh, and Tahs lineout has been appalling. Looks like most of the problem had been TPN, his throws looked either too long or too short.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Foley has been having issues with the kick offs too, he had two out on the full so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.