• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Rebels RD 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Or maybe they didn't actually say hello to each other. What the actual fuck is wrong with these guys? Absolutely appalling display thus far.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Like our annual capitulation to the Force.

Toby Smith grabs some meat. Converted for Rebels to lead 15-3 after 27 minutes.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Call me reactionary but show Gibson the fucking door now. Concentrate on blooding new players for the rest of the season. The Tahs are rudderless. Their skill execution is worse than shit and even though they sometimes use the rush defence its so fucking passive. Seriously. They don't seem interested and there is zero hunger.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What was Folau thinking there?!

That was worse than Toua's pass for Coleman last night..........

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
That said, my margin tip is looking good - Rebels by 15 looks easy.

You might have nailed it as Izzy gets YC for pretty dumb play.

Rebels convert penalty to stretch their lead to @Cyclopath's prediction. Rebels 18 - NSW 3 32 minutes gone. NSW playing with 14 until oranges.

G

galumay

Maybe there's a movie on.....
This is execrable.

Just checked, The Brady Bunch is on, that would be more entertaining than watching this puss.

I know everyone loves to blame coaches for a complete lack of accuracy, skill, discipline and application but surely the players themselves need to be answerable for such a dire and shameful performance?

The Tah's are disgracing themselves here, its not like they are playing great opposition.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Just checked, The Brady Bunch is on, that would be more entertaining than watching this puss.

I know everyone loves to blame coaches for a complete lack of accuracy, skill, discipline and application but surely the players themselves need to be answerable for such a dire and shameful performance?

The Tah's are disgracing themselves here, its not like they are playing great opposition.

Agreed. Enough players with lots of Super and Test experience that they shouldn't need a crib sheet to actually play some semi-respectable rugby. Pathetic effort thus far.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)

You blokes didn't watch the U20 Rebels v Waratahs game then. This is shaping up to be a repeat performance.
It's still on youtube if you are of a masochistic (for NSW) bent.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You blokes didn't watch the U20 Rebels v Waratahs game then. This is shaping up to be a repeat performance.
It's still on youtube if you are of a masochistic (for NSW) bent.
No. I found something enjoyable to do instead. Wish I was still doing it.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Don't think a Tahs fan with any sort common sense or introspection would be disrespecting the quality of the Rebels. Tahs have been very definition of mediocre this season, this game is no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.