• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Hurricanes, SFS - Revenge of the Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Here is what they are wearing for charity

http://www.heavensgame.com/super-14/waratahs-unveil-new-jersey-for-charity-match
waratahscharityjersey.gif

http://www.waratahs.com.au/MediaExtranet/News/2010/May/HSBCWaratahsunveilnewjerseyforcharitymatch.aspx
634091070341251250.jpg

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Re: Waratahs v Hurricanes, SFS

An admirable gesture, pity about the timing. Really need all the players and supporters alike to feel the passion and pride in the blue jersery on Friday night, even if they're not wearing one!!

Also just realised that I will be on the waters on Friday night! Half-marathon on Sunday - cant allow that stadium piss to stuff up my hydration. Cant recall the last time I saw a Tahs game totally sober - will be an interesting experience.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)

Kiwis will be there, and backing their blokes for a final, so 31,462...

TheRiddler said:
An admirable gesture, pity about the timing. Really need all the players and supporters alike to feel the passion and pride in the blue jersery on Friday night, even if they're not wearing one!!

Doesn't matter - without Fat Cat, and a half-busted TPN, we're going to get ragdolled. I'll still scream like a bastard though, because I'll be drinking your share of the piss Riddler you soft old monkey.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

26,594 - Sydney will be struck by a bout of apathy and a sense of impending doom....

naza

Alan Cameron (40)

cyclopath said:
26,594 - Sydney will be struck by a bout of apathy and a sense of impending doom....

32,587. Us Tah fans are very slow learners.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)

NTA said:
I'll be drinking your share of the piss Riddler you soft old monkey.

I'll save my rampage for the home-semi the week after..... ::)

See you at Hyde Park at 7.30am on Sunday morning for a quick 21km trot around the city?

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)

Anyone notice KB (Kurtley Beale)'s tattoo that says "Beale"??

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)

Maybe it was meant to be "Believe" but the tattooist couldn't spell?

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)

Last time I went to the SFS for a Tahs/Hurricanes game Dell got done for coke and we got rolled...

as you were...

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member

Too right Epi, I was just about to rename the thread

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)

Moses said:
Too right Epi, I was just about to rename the thread

God... Glad you said that - just looked at the title and thought I'd posted something really obvious. (wouldn't be the first time)

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Epi said:
Last time I went to the SFS for a Tahs/Hurricanes game Dell got done for coke and we got rolled...

Yeah but didn't they put Berne on the wing or something???

T

TOCC

im not a massive fan of the jersey, i think they should have continued the pattern across the front as well

however, i think its a good initiative not only for charity but also from a marketing perspective, stade francais do this quite effectively, using unique jerseys to boost there exposure

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
TOCC said:
im not a massive fan of the jersey, i think they should have continued the pattern across the front as well

however, i think its a good initiative not only for charity but also from a marketing perspective, stade francais do this quite effectively, using unique jerseys to boost there exposure

Stade Francais's marketing exposes more than jerseys.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Shit I just realised that the logo is for the Spastic Centre of NSW. Is this supporting Grumbles or in preparation for the Tahs getting their arses kicked and playing "like spastics"?

Status
Not open for further replies.