• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Force, round 1, Sunday 15 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
To be honest I've been a bit distracted watching this game (toddler having a ball in the lounge room) but I've been enjoying the game! :)

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
good to see the lineouts looking strong, and good to see izzy running with intent.

i think chieka will pull out the hairdryer at half time

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Bit of a dull game thus far. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) is having his worst game in living memory while Benn Robinson has had a few games this bad, but still...

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Couple of things I've noticed.

Skelton packing properly in the scrum. Can't see his head or back at all. Good signs.

Wykes having a shocker with his hands. Main reason for the lost lineouts imo. Also dropped a few in open play.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Skelton packing properly in the scrum. Can't see his head or back at all. Good signs.

Ledesma must be working wonders with him. The fact the the Tahs set piece has turned around completely gives me big confidence for the Wallabies. Cheika can coach a set piece if he wants to.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Half time - Waraths 3:8 Force.
Getting a bit tired of the string of excuses for the Waratahs being played out by the FoxSports commentators.
Force should have been further in front.
Waratahs seemed to have left their mojo back in the rooms.
Hope it's still missing after half-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.