• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Force, round 1, Sunday 15 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Righto, who's going to help Pfitzy and I handle these western interlopers at The Clock from 1:00 tomorrow arvo?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Five away wins out of six matches so far, surely the Force can't make it six out of seven? C'mon Tahs, restore a bit of sanity to proceedings.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Super excited! Good luck Waratahs. Win or lose, lets just hope there arent any injuries. I just dont want to feel like a Reds fan at the final whistle.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Both sides are packing very low in the opening scrum of the game. Good to see that both teams have focused on scrummaging over the off season.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Is Ebersohn carrying a sternum or chest injury? That padding he is wearing is ridiculous otherwise!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I guess he was already falling and way off balance. Either way he made a dogs breakfast of it.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Lots of eager intent out there. All the guys are a bit too enthusiastic. Hopefully they settle in the next 10mins or so and with any luck Walsh will put his whistle away.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
As Kearns said, that's a massive target on his chest.
Always good driving your shoulder into a soft spot. Particularly when its on one of those fly half fellas.
Real handy when the soft spot is in the middle of their chests. ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Force not showing any cohesion in attack. Waratahs giving away to many penalties. Not much of a contest yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.