• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sidelineview

Dear oh dear. Medieval theologians used to debate the number of angels who could stand on a pin head.

Yes, nothing much will change due to self interest but the more quality local juniors Clubs produce the less of a need to recruit from outside the area. Maybe there's no limit as to how many angels can stand on the head of a pin but there's a limit as to how many players a Club can have on the books for their Colts teams.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Your profile is limited so I'm unable to PM you. You can PM me with the info. What is beyond me is how you create paragraphs now.

Creating a paragraph is easy. Note: in the following replace all () with <>. Enclose what you want to say in (p) (/p) to create a paragraph. Follow it with (br)(/br) for a break.

S

sidelineview

Creating a paragraph is easy. Note: in the following replace all () with <>. Enclose what you want to say in (p) (/p) to create a paragraph. Follow it with (br)(/br) for a break.

FFS, I thought you said it was easy lol. what happened to the old system?

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I'm more interested in how the new faces & fringe guys went than the score.
if a few of them step up we'll be ok, if not things could get sticky when injuries kick in.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Um, it's a trial. The Tahs flogged the Brumbies in trials in recent years. That presaged nothing. Might want to wait until the actual season.

No, no, this is an indication of what your season will hold. In the words of Clubber Lang: "Pain, pain, pain."

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Whatever RA is spending our money on its not writing classes for in house journos “Hanigan's fitness will be critical come the start of the Super Rugby season, in a very young Waratahs second row division in 2018, with the exception of Rob Simmons.”

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Whatever RA is spending our money on its not writing classes for in house journos “Hanigan's fitness will be critical come the start of the Super Rugby season, in a very young Waratahs second row division in 2018, with the exception of Rob Simmons.”
The girl (Newman IIRC) isn't too bad, but yeah, they aren't very good are they!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
I'm more interested in how the new faces & fringe guys went than the score.
if a few of them step up we'll be ok, if not things could get sticky when injuries kick in.

Yep ILTW, the only real interest in preseason games is how the young fellas are going to fit in, really the score is absolutely no indication of the season ahead.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Um, it's a trial. The Tahs flogged the Brumbies in trials in recent years. That presaged nothing. Might want to wait until the actual season.

Exactly, we don't even know if either side actually tapered or are still in full fitness training

Status
Not open for further replies.