• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallaby Outside Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
i dont think morahan will get a look in, iaone and mitchell for the wings, if mitchell is out then JOC (James O'Connor) stays on the wing.

A.fnger is not international stadard, great for the reds but he is not a wallaby.

Morahan isn't a first choice winger but I think he deserves to make the rwc squad although cummins might also be a chance since he plays 13 as well.

Reactions: DPK

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
If we are talking about form wingers, Cummins has too have the wood on Morahan. Both have been playing well but Cummins has been exceptionl for the Force this year. He is up there with Wykes in the big improvers stakes.

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
I would be happy with Morahan or Cummins over Turner... Even Shipperley on the wing over Turner.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Isnt it disappointing that both Chambers and Inman have not followed up their excellent debut years.

Last year we were thinking we would have 3 or 4 genuine contenders for the 13 jersey. Now there is only really AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and he is out of form :(

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Well in Inman's case, there was that nasty injury and it was freakish. He's not really had a chance to showcase much of anything this season.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Agreed Lee, I hope they tear into 'em and really put their cases forward.

I forgot to add in my post that the assessment will be more important than ever because it is a match at the pointy end of the season, when players have a backlog of experience with their team mates, no excuses as to not enough games under their belt if they have been healthy, and playing against a team of test standard. Talk about a benchmark game !!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well in Inman's case, there was that nasty injury and it was freakish. He's not really had a chance to showcase much of anything this season.

He won't get much chance from now on either, as the Force will probably prefer to use Sidey and Cummins at 13, seeing as Inman is off to the Rebs next year. That's understandable I think, as Inman is still returning from injury anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.