• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs England, Sydney, 3rd Test, 25 June @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
COMPLETELY off topic here.

Why does there always appear 'sent from iphone' etc?? I doubt anyone on a forum would give a flying fuck where it comes from, and I doubt it is a 'forum thing' (?), so does that mean apple decided to always include that info???

If so, it really is only another form of advertising for iphones, and to be honest I take my hat off to the bloke that thought of it. Really quite genius.

Anyway, does anyone know why it is there exactly?

its a pre-setting via the app TapaTalk I believe.

Sent from my work computer when I should be doing some actual work

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
COMPLETELY off topic here. Why does there always appear 'sent from iPhone' etc? I doubt anyone on a forum would give a flying fuck where it comes from, and I doubt it is a 'forum thing' (?), so does that mean Apple decided to always include that info?

Automatically attached. You may notice other brands appearing in the same way. Moses, is there any way these pointless tags can be dispensed with?

Sent from my home in the beautiful Blue Mountains using a carrier pigeon.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
There's bound to be a setting buried as deeply as possible beneath layers of inscrutable menus.

Mr Pilfer

Jim Clark (26)
I would like to see a few changes this week, see how hungry these players are and give them a shot.

Slipper (C)
TPN
Kepu
Simmons
Coleman
Fardy
Gill
Houston
Phipps
Foley
DHP
To'omua (is he ready?)
Kerevi
Naiyaravoro
Folau

Holmes
Moore
Sio
Horwill
Hooper/Palu (or both and no Lilo or Horne/Khunt)
Frisby
Lilo
Horne/KHunt

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Anyone able to share some insight on who ran where at the open training run this afternoon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I read somewhere that some time back the Wallaby players wore a GPS unit to "track" their total metres run during a game. Does that still occur?
It would be an interesting stat

Hi Scrubber, look between each players scapulars (shoulder blades), and you will clearly see a device inserted into a "pocket' in their jerseys!!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Mr Jarse, I notice that you are "on duty" tonight.
FYI, I have worn two different pairs of "LRJs" during the last two test matches. Only one other pair left. Possible incineration of the three said garments, if success is not achieved this Saturday! Cheers.

G

galumay

all we need is a kicker like Brock James! Did you see the drop goal he slotted from the half line in the Top 14 cup for Clemont?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
People are going just nuts with their team selections. So I'm joining in:

1 Allan Ala'alatoa
2 James Hanson
3 Tom Robertson
4 Tom Staniforth
5 Cadeyrn Neville
6 TPN
7 Liam Gill
8 Leroy Houston

9 Nick Frisby
10 Jono Lance
11 Eto Nabuli
12 Matt To'omua
13 Izzy Folau
14 Andrew Kellaway
15 DHP

16 Andrew Ready
17 Taniela Tupou
18 Angus Ta'avoa
19 Angus Coleman
20 Will Skelton
21 Joe Powell
22 Kyle Godwin
23 Michael Hooper

Hmmm, interesting selections, Reg.

Should result in the following score: England 40 plus ...... Australia 10!!!

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Anyone able to share some insight on who ran where at the open training run this afternoon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll answer my own question.
Simmons & Skelton in the row
12. To'omua

Not sure which K at 13 and everything else the same as last week

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I would like to see a few changes this week, see how hungry these players are and give them a shot.

Slipper (C)
TPN
Kepu
Simmons
Coleman
Fardy
Gill
Houston
Phipps
Foley
DHP
To'omua (is he ready?)
Kerevi
Naiyaravoro
Folau

Holmes
Moore
Sio
Horwill
Hooper/Palu (or both and no Lilo or Horne/Khunt)
Frisby
Lilo
Horne/KHunt

Hunt is out for the rest of the series

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
We need some ball carriers in close to get some go forward before we go wide. The Hask will be missing so some opportunity to exploit them around the fringes.
Not sure if Skelton is the answer.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Automatically attached. You may notice other brands appearing in the same way. Moses, is there any way these pointless tags can be dispensed with?

Sent from my home in the beautiful Blue Mountains using a carrier pigeon.

Speckled Jim?

Sent to the Internet by using the mouse to move the little arrow thingy so I could click on the "Post Reply" button

Status
Not open for further replies.