• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Wales Game 2 Sat 13 July Melbourne

Maulalltheway

Charlie Fox (21)
It's a bloody opinion site what did you expect? It would be dead if we all awaited the thoughts from those on high. I love the guesswork and would love to have the patience to go back and point out the contradictions inc mine!
have you opinion on players and performances but claiming you know what joe wants or what joe thinks is laughable.

stillmissit

Peter Fenwicke (45)
No! that's not it, we have opinions on everything which makes it contentious at times and I enjoy that. Sitting and wondering what Joe would do is a part of the fascination, particularly if you're like me ie can't play anymore, can't ref anymore but have a thousand opinions.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Could be 20. Gleeson as well if he’s after a bit of impact in the last 20, provided he can catch the bloody ball

scrans21

Ward Prentice (10)
I'd imagine Schmidt's just testing combinations to see who his best side is for the RC. Wouldn't surprise me to see a few changes to the XV, along with Wright dropping out for this match. I still maintain is the long term captain, so it wouldn't shock me to see a few more changes again for Georgia then a settled side for the RC once we have the France/Japan based players and a few injured guys like Bell back in.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Personally I'd have both of Hooper and Gleeson on the bench and Blyth in the stands. I'd say Hooper is the favourite for the gig but on the other hand he is probably more suited to a starting role as he has a big engine but is not really an impact player, so it depends what Joe is looking for I guess.

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I really like Hooper and I know he’s played some lock for the Brumbies but I really see him as a 6. If Wright is out I’d like to see Hooper there. Blyth was busy and I’d like to see him have a run again.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Would be a shame if Liam is out injured. I was expecting some changes but probably wouldn't have picked him to be rotated.

Strewthcobber

Steve Williams (59)
Think this change has been pretty well pre-empted, even back to the "everything is short term" comments from last week.

McReight and Valetini aren't getting rotated, and I'm expecting changes in the row as well

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)