• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v USA Eagles, 5th September, Soldier Field, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Meat for Quade. Salt and Peyper has gone upstairs for an opinion but it looks a meat pie for all money.

TMO likes if. Try awarded. Foley converts. AUS 42 USA 10 after 75 minutes.

G

galumay

The US played 20 minutes of great rugby, they should be happy with that. Not sure the Wobbles will take much away from this game in terms of selections. Job done, bring on the Bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottyphd

Frank Row (1)
THIS IS NOT OVER YOU AUSTRALIA AFTER WE BEAT THE WANNABE HAWAIIANS, THE JAPS, AND THE REST OF THOSE NO NAME COUNTRIES WERE COMING FOR YOU
HWUVKOs.jpg

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nice try to finish. Beale with another cracker of a pass. I thought Quade had the Trade Mark on long balls like that! Taqele in on debut.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Wait. What you say, try saving tackle and try scoring pass. Maybe he should have stayed out of the action ..

Then runs away from his man on the wing instead of taking the numbers.

Less tries per minute than Naiyaravoro.

Can't believe Tomane beat him to the RWC squad to be honest.

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
The lineout has gone pretty well with both TPN and now Hanson; good to see Douglas was receiving quire a few, and Simmo not calling all to himself. That's a positive.
Spoke just a little early there Cyclopath! One stolen and a couple not in straight. Need to keep working on it

B

Bazarov

really glad the Wallabies took my advice in taking the 3 point options !

Status
Not open for further replies.