• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v USA Eagles, 5th September, Soldier Field, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Russell Crowe is watching the game. So lads increase your level and he could invest in our code like he does in League :eek:

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good maul from the Wallabies, 20m up field then McMahon another 15 off the back.

Peyper has the Eagles for offside, someone was in his ear at half time. edit: that's offside for both teams already.

Wild pass wild from Giteau bounces then Speight throws an intercept before we come back from the penalty.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Some of those Wallabies pigs look exhausted. I assume they've been given no quarter from the fitness work for this game.

Foley converts, 21 - 10 to the Wallabies.

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Another penalty against the Wallabies, Phipps offside from the lineout - crossed the 15m line. Technical stuff.

HUGE kick from the Eagles - ball goes out 7m out.
Love to see a replay of that on. He's entitled to cross the 15m if an Eagle player did, which I think they did.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Some of those Wallabies pigs look exhausted. I assume they've been given no quarter from the fitness work for this game.

Foley converts, 21 - 10 to the Wallabies.

About 27C in Chicago and humidity about 70%. They got flogged in the heat at South Bend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.