• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Springboks, Sat 17th August 2024 Perth

Wallabies v Springboks, Sat 17th August 2024

• Boks by 70+

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Boks by 50+

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Boks by 30+

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Boks by 200-odd

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • sorry, that was a typo, I meant 20-odd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Joe Schmidt will know what to do

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I hate rugby now

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Straya to win you f******!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • did this thread really need a pole?

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • your mum needs a pole you rude ********* ********

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Strewthcobber

Steve Williams (59)
Lolesio collected high there, but Tozzano in from the side and Nic White compounds the problem.

All built off good wet weather Springbok play. Kick it, and then if you aren't sure, kick it again

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
The second Boks team playing at 50% and the game is 9-11. It's the worst Wallabies side in history
What a shit take...this bok starting team has a similar level of experience to our starting team. I thought we showed good competitiveness for the full 80 mins. In fact the boks point of difference was their more experienced players, in particular kolbe.

There's a lot of experience coming off the bench for the boks, so its hard to see us coming away with the win. But i certainly think it shows that we have the ability to be competitive once this squad gets more time together.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How the hell do they score after a maul from the front of the line out. They must have transfered the ball forward. The ball was in the middle or front of the maul. Wallabies players got through and to the back of the maul but the ball wasn't there

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
The quality of these teams is summed up in the exits. Calm and easy for SA. For us - we are in constant danger of conceding a try from a kick off.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
The quality of these teams is summed up in the exits. Calm and easy for SA. For us - we are in constant danger of conceding a try from a kick off.
If I say that, they would cut my throat like to Marie Antoinette

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I hope jorgo has a cracker. Wouldn't be my pick on the bench but would be stoked if he can get over

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)
Australia are getting better at chasing their own kickoffs. Must be because of all the practice we've had the past couple of years.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Thats a great call. am didn't need to jump. White was set to meet him when he got the ball. White tried to bail once he jumped