• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v France 1st test - Suncorp 7 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great break AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), stepping back inside. Thought he could've gone inside, but was a good pass outwide to the Honey Badger.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
<snip>

I think that's the shortest amount of minutes by a Wallabies captain (probably) ever!

<snip>
Not sure what was longer, this or Mel Meninga's political career.

Meanwhile AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) passes to the Badger. That sends a special message to the AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) Drinking club.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Technically, yeah, it's a penalty try. No way was Michalak onside, if he wasn't there it's a try. If he took the time to get back onside, then it was a try.

Penalty try, I think, so I agree.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
HJ, the floods were over 3 years ago, no excuse when you consider the potential income which can be generated by this venue!

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No idea why it takes so long to decide this, there's no more angles, you've seen it 10 times make the decision.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Interesting calls, refs decide that it was marginal and he did enough to get onside. Very close call.

Would love to see us go for a pushover try here.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The fuck Craig? Michalak is still retreating to an onside position when White has the ball in his hands to pass to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper). Faaaaaarking penalty try

Status
Not open for further replies.