• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v France 1st test - Suncorp 7 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I'd feel a bit robbed if I was a frenchy. He had the ball in his hands and it was touching the ground. But I'll take it.

The shit French have shown up. They are content to just let the Wallabies have the ball at the breakdown. They need to fire up.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well I guess we know which French side turned up to play tonight.........
No doubt they will turn up next game, hell, even next half.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Good to see the two best forwards on the park are the Reds boys :p

Far out France give us something to work with here.

Foley running the show well. Slipper has been awesome

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I'd feel a bit robbed if I was a frenchy. He had the ball in his hands and it was touching the ground. But I'll take it.

The shit French have shown up. They are content to just let the Wallabies have the ball at the breakdown. They need to fire up.

I'm with you @ChargerWA. To me, that was 5m scrum Aus Feed for Les Frogge carry back, both live and on TMO slo mo reply. However, the game officials saw otherwise, so otherwise it is. Lucky Gold.

When will they shut up about the Loig rule that requires Downward Pressure to score a try in that game.

In proper Rugby only pressure is required to score a try.

Fox sports commentators are trying to ape the drongos calling the other game to try and sound intelligent.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
don't want to get too ahead of myself here..

..but..

bring on RWC 2015, the Wallabies are back!
Nah, Wallabies have been good but the froggies are playing shit. If you saw the English defence earlier, there are much sterner tests to come.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Well we have had question answered .........which French team would turn up!! Have they forgotten to get interested??

That is not taking anything away from Wallabies!! Who are going well.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thought Foley overplayed his hand a little early, then settled.

The halves are getting great ball from the piggies, no complaints there. Would love to see how often we are getting over the advantage line.

Status
Not open for further replies.