• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v England in Melbourne, 18 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Nice, patient rolling maul. Had the body height so it was a matter of time. Actually impressive that England held out for so long despite being worse set.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
They get two warnings to use it, and refs don't warn for sideways: only back ot stationary.

Lee Enfield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I can't believe some of these guys are professional Rugby players earning mid to high six figure salaries. Basic skills are non-existent, poor kicking, poor handling, poor passing. A 10 still struggling to find touch, a 9 whose passing is less accurate than a smooth bore musket at 300 yards and a team who still can't figure out giving stupid penalties away is a killer.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I can't believe some of these guys are professional Rugby players earning mid to high six figure salaries. Basic skills are non-existent, poor kicking, poor handling, poor passing. A 10 still struggling to find touch, a 9 whose passing is less accurate than a smooth bore musket at 300 yards and a team who still can't figure out giving stupid penalties away is a killer.

Hell - they're playing against blokes who are on the same salaries, who train just as hard and who cheat just as much.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Dodgers are being caught out a bit now that they're being forced to play within the rules...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great defence from Brown though to stay patient off Kerevi and switch to Fardy.

Nice play from Kerevi, lovely to see him with some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.