• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v England in Melbourne, 18 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Game over. We are an absolute rabble.

Also, IMO it is an absolute disgrace that the penalty didn't go against Robshaw but against Moore. FFS all that is saying to first offenders is "do your worst, I don't give a shit if you commit some blatant foul play, but don't try and stand up for your teammate or you'll get the book thrown at you"

/rant

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
It was obviously a massive referee blunder that led to it but the Aussies are all over the shop right now.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cole just rolling his shoulder in every scrum. No doubt it'll continue until he's warned.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
It's been an issue all Super rugby and now for the more of the world to see the shocking surface that is AAMI Park.

I live in Melbourne and I feel embarrassed

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Turf coming up in huge chunks, at what point do,they go to uncontested scrums? Also WTF are your blokes doing, letting pasty Poms physically dominate? It's un-Strayan! Seriously, though, Poms are reaming your forwards & you'll do well to finish within 20 UNLESS someone(s) step up. In the absence of Pocock that's gotta be Fardy & Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.