• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Saturday 21st October, Suncorp, Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Poor Matt Todd. Just can't catch a break. Mccaw FINALLY fucks off and Todd FINALLY looks like he's usurped Cane's backup for a real go then he goes and gets injured barking his shins on the bench while lugging the bride over the threshold on wedding night #Luke_Braid-Whitelock #Blake_Gibson #just_pick_the_next_cantab

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Going to be a touch wet out there for most of the day. Meant to clear through by around kick off at 7pm local time but hopefully disappears earlier.

Ghosts of Richie still lingering over this clash. Or maybe that's just this beer I'll be drowning pregame.
2be03c10618d8664b05774f9228640f7.jpg
434c6ce84c6e4a126f97ee84b2146cc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Texas and Glen Innes and Grafton on the same map? Plus a clearly made-up town you've gone and called "Jackadgery"? Yeah right. How gullible do you think we are? Is there no limit of scoundreling to which you people will sink?

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Texas and Glen Innes and Grafton on the same map? Plus a clearly made-up town you've gone and called "Jackadgery"? Yeah right. How gullible do you think we are? Is there no limit of scoundreling to which you people will sink?
As if any red-blooded Queenslander would live in a town called Gaynder as well

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Marvellous how Drew Mitchell has slotted right into the mindless Fox commentary team.
Suggesting that the Wobblies maybe need to stop worrying about how to shut down the ABs and think more about their own game.
FFS: did he not see the first half of the first Bledisloe?

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Marvellous how Drew Mitchell has slotted right into the mindless Fox commentary team.
Suggesting that the Wobblies maybe need to stop worrying about how to shut down the ABs and think more about their own game.
FFS: did he not see the first half of the first Bledisloe?

Matt Burke just said it all came down to belief. That was my queue to change channels and come back in 30 minutes.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Matt Burke just said it all came down to belief. That was my queue to change channels and come back in 30 minutes.

I'll be back for kick-off.

I tend to avoid the half hour pre-game "expert" analysis. (and I use the term expert loosely)

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Little voiceover/promo on Fox was pretty cringeworthy. Just run the footage with a bit of music and tell the voiceover guy to look for another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.