• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Saturday 21st October, Suncorp, Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bit of a free for all here. These international games have Been a mess. Very few good refs going around if any

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Once again allblacks taking out our players around the ruck and Wayne just asking to let then go after a while. How about penalise them mate.

T

TOCC

Don’t get me started in the shuffling of the players around the backline for the defensive alignments...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Man this is a joke. Again players being taking out off the ball. Then the ball comes out the side and Dempsey is penalised after he comes inside clearly. Clearly he came onside first

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Foley is truly horrible! He just has not got it. Pissant pop gun kick, pea heart and hands like feet. It kills me. Why? Just why??

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
There is absolutely no doubt the wallabies are getting better. No doubt. The defence has improved so much. Urgency off the line. But it's like we then lose another part of the game. Like turnovers and kicking.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Ref smoking some real strong crack. Sam Cane a kid in a candy shop with our frankly offensive breakdown work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Hunt should’ve been on the bench
Beales having a shocker

I want to defend Beale because I feel like he is trying hard but yeah he has been average. The back three have looked dangerous on the 3 occasions Foley and Beale haven't turned it over.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
I hope Folau's try doesn't justify his previous move killing runs. Gotta get the bloody ball to Marika.

Status
Not open for further replies.