• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

tig

Bob McCowan (2)
I think based on our current crop of 10’s Hamish Stewart is our best 12 to pair with them as he is solid in defence and can distribute the ball but also isn’t afraid to take a hit up. His defensive efforts are probably the biggest positive and expect to see more of him on the northern tour. I think the Noah and Paisami don’t work well. Paisami shooting out of the line too often always puts Noah under more pressure having to defend the 10 and 12 channel if Paisami’s tackle doesn’t land or the attacker gets the offload. I notice this happens a lot 1 or 2 out from a big ruck and both channels become a huge gap when Paisami shoots and fails and the attacking team just side steps through while all our forwards are still getting up from the ruck.

Someone who could be a possibility is Harry Potter is he can stay injury free. Played at 13 last week and was very impressive, he has played at 12 before.
Didn't Tom Lynagh's father play at inside centre on a Grand Slam tour, even though he was (and is) regarded as a true five-eighth?