• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2024

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's a bit of a challenge. I think those three will go fine against Wales and Georgia, but come up against NZ and South Africa, and then the bigger teams up north, we would find ourselves in a Chiefs v Reds situation of being short of big bodies.

I do think we will see a lot of rotation in the backrow as we work it out. At least 7 backrowers will get caps this year and we will still be discussing in advance of Lions next year
Don't think so Strewth. I suspect Schmidt will want a settled back row by the end of this season, McRight and Valitini will be fixtures and I expect Cale to be 8.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Jesus a squad of 45 before the Brumbies have been added, after you take out the ineligible, there'll be fewer players not selected than in the squad.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
Jesus a squad of 45 before the Brumbies have been added, after you take out the ineligible, there'll be fewer players not selected than in the squad.

Considering the Reds have both the Welsh and Tonga games in the next 6 weeks, one would be expecting the entire squad to be training and playing QPR.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think the first game has a good chance of a loss, if so then the interesting bit will be how Schmidt fixes it and the players.
Should be a fascinating International season and not one to watch through your fingers....for a change.

Homer

Larry Dwyer (12)
Wilson's injury timing was pretty bad. He's not incumbent and only really fills one backrow slot. Needed to be hitting this series in form ideally.
I think his role is purely as a Valentini replacement.
Interested to see how Scmidt ranks Reimer and Tizzano behind Mcreighht.