• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
So now we can cross Gordon off the list cause according Schmidt criteria, he's selecting players to build a team for the B&I Lions tour

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
You might be a little out of touch- I think the Waratahs and Rebels win that hands down.
We have a pretty nice sky blue jersey. So point for Tahs and our stadium is in a posh neighborhood of Sydney, not in the middle of nothing. So we beat Titans. Facts

Linerunner2023

Bill Watson (15)
And we have many Wallabies in our history. How many Kangaroos came from Titans? And we have a cute mascot that screams before games
Of course tahs would have more wallabies there has only be 3-5 sides to pick from
Nrl has 17
Still more people across the country would no more titans players then wallabies
Why did Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) go across to nrl for less money
While rugby had to throw $1.5m at a potential player to get them

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
We have a pretty nice sky blue jersey. So point for Tahs and our stadium is in a posh neighborhood of Sydney, not in the middle of nothing. So we beat Titans. Facts
Word is that he was offered a spot at the Tahs but wanted to go back to Qld. A lot of other Rebels are going to also jump across or go OS. We need to make room for the Oz ones and those who qualify soon in other squads by giving up the places of foreign players under contract who are not eligible.
Gordon has been looking at league for a while and played the game in his youth. Good luck to him.

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
Of course tahs would have more wallabies there has only be 3-5 sides to pick from
Nrl has 17
Still more people across the country would no more titans players then wallabies
Why did Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) go across to nrl for less money
While rugby had to throw $1.5m at a potential player to get them
I think you don't understand the spirit of my message when I said: "A pretty nice sky blue jersey". Maybe your sarcasm detector isn't working

rugbyAU

Colin Windon (37)
What does everyone think for the backrow

Valetini, wright and McReight should start

you need 2 7s in the wider squad so maybe Tizzano and then Cale and probably Hooper as a hybrid lock and 6

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
It's a bit of a challenge. I think those three will go fine against Wales and Georgia, but come up against NZ and South Africa, and then the bigger teams up north, we would find ourselves in a Chiefs v Reds situation of being short of big bodies.

I do think we will see a lot of rotation in the backrow as we work it out. At least 7 backrowers will get caps this year and we will still be discussing in advance of Lions next year