• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2023

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Struth. Today was only the first day of camp too I think?
Maybe officially but I find it hard to believe that professional rugby players have been doing nothing for 3 weeks. It’s a tough blow but the silver lining is we have Ned in camp.

EDIT: read above. Who is the replacement, I assume it will be Red Swain?

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Seems right, been raining down the coast today!
1666162564525.png

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
WTF

Assume Swain in but I wouldn't rule out Carter, Douglas, LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto), Simmons, Arnold (Richie) or Staniforth?

Swain still has 2 matches to go and Skelton unavailable for 2 as well.

Douglas probably most likely overseas.
I don't believe Richie is eligible, he doesn't have enough super rugby seasons or caps to qualify as an international pick

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
What Reg meant is someone will get rested, with no downgrade for a good judicial record, if they want to dredge this crap up again, for the umpteenth time. Like I suggested a page ago.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would Duncan Paiauaia or Oli Hoskins have had 5 Super seasons when they were called up last year?
Theoretically yes, depending on how they count academy time. The regulation came in after that though, last year was effectively open slather due to covid complications.