• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wales v Wallabies, Cardiff, Nov 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Are they closing the roof today? Just called family. They say its bright sunshine. Then again it is Cardiff. Could be snowing by kick off

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hibbard is a great guy and second only to duplessis at the moment.

Many would have Stephen Moore right up there in the hooker stakes ahead of Hibbard on current form. Both are playing well and will have an interesting clash today.

No-one is talking about blindsided king hits. Controlled legal aggression and just letting the opposition know that the Wallaby forwards are there is in order.

P

Paradox

Interesting vibes around this match. Oz claiming their record demonstrates their psychological edge over Cymru. Cymru tapping into the Lion win and also suggesting they haven't really cared about the Autumn internationals until now.

Moore > Hibbard.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
On paper two teams committed to attacking rugby with something to prove. Could be great game.

Could be the game of the Spring, other than that Ireland v NZ match. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully we get a knock 'em down drag 'em out fight (not literally) in the pigs and some artistry and pace out wide.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This is a ridiculous comment. Australia has come along way since they used to break jaws in opening stanza to establish dominance. If someone does as you imply they deserve to be banned for life and I'd hope hibbard sues for loss of earnings. Hibbard is a great guy and second only to duplessis at the moment. Don't swallow the press beat up. They had to find someone to pick on. Gatland has been unusually quiet
Sounds like someone watched the Wales v Argentina match with Jiffy's commentary.

Also, have it on good authority that the Wallaby forwards read thierry's comment on some internet forum, and will now play dirty, and illegally break Hibbard's jaw.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Sounds like someone watched the Wales v Argentina match with Jiffy's commentary.

Also, have it on good authority that the Wallaby forwards read thierry's comment on some internet forum, and will now play dirty, and illegally break Hibbard's jaw.
No but I do remember graham price and haven't forgiven what happened when Australia did what was suggested. A low point in rugby history paraded here as the day the team stood up to the welsh

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
No but I do remember graham price and haven't forgiven what happened when Australia did what was suggested. A low point in rugby history paraded here as the day the team stood up to the welsh
U can go back in time And say that about any team

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
U can go back in time And say that about any team
True. But Monsieur dusatoir did suggest a return to old school tactics were required. I can't get into barbarians games but that's a helluva good crowd. Shows how this autumn series has been really good.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
True. But Monsieur dusatoir did suggest a return to old school tactics were required. I can't get into barbarians games but that's a helluva good crowd. Shows how this autumn series has been really good.
I think it said 70000. Certainly looks it. A bit of biff is ok but no need for guys going out of their way to hurt ppl. The game is well passed that

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Day not starting well Cardiff City losing to a goal scored by Cardiff born former player. Let's do this boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.