• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Excuse me but do the new tinpot Lancaster Park goalposts have Xmas tree lights on them for when a goalkick goes over?

Grizz Wyllie will be having a heart attack in his brain.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Excuse me but do the new tinpot Lancaster Park goalposts have Xmas tree lights on them for when a goalkick goes over?

Grizz Wyllie will be having a heart attack in his brain.

New sponsor may have moved in before the lease starts. Happens all the time, apparently.

As do PT's from 5m scrums v CruSadists.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Enjoyed Taufua getting rocked in an attempt to tackle Li and the cheer squad in comms not saying a thing. You can imagine the “boomfahs” that would have been thrown around if it had been the reverse.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Will Jordan is Christian Cullen v2.0

Geez I such a fan of this kid, where the hell we going to fit him in the AB backline? I think you bang on WOB, he very much a Cullen type of player, just lovely acceleration as DP says!
Geez that Crusaders outfit are f***en good! That was a touch up and a half, and not too bad of a Clan team!

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
^ 15 after Bender's done or 23 if they persist with DMac.

Great we still getting these problems WOB, I still think Slomono Alaimalo is a kid that could be a pretty good wing/fullback too.

Must admit Sevu Reece coninues to impress too, had a nephew who played in same team as him in Hamilton a 3-4 years back, and told me to watch him as he thought he was going to be good, same nephew said the same about Aaron Cruden when he played with him in Manawatu a few years back, so I tend to listen to him!

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Must admit Sevu Reece coninues to impress too, had a nephew who played in same team as him in Hamilton a 3-4 years back, and told me to watch him as he thought he was going to be good, same nephew said the same about Aaron Cruden when he played with him in Manawatu a few years back, so I tend to listen to him!

Agreed on Reece, I thought he was just another quick winger who couldn't tackle, but his strength is impressive. I think he stripped the ball twice last night?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
It's been a cracker of a day here in the 'tron & it's still ~18 deg & not a cloud in the sky. It'll chill off pretty quickly but should still be a perfect night for footy. I've gone Tribe unders so any result including Loss Blues by the proverbial is possible :)