• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tri Nations Game 3 New Zealand v Australia - Saturday 6 August 2011 - 3N2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Its been a while since channel 9 showed Dolly Parton's classic "9 to 5" so that might get a run and the Wallaby game can be shown at 1:45am the following day.

Yeah. Although I think we're overdue for the Graham Kennedy special again.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
back to the game... Time for wallabies to win bledisloe imo. I reckon All Blacks could be in for a huge shock if it's dry... Aus's backline will be fresh and eager, all the forwards playing, a week off, the peak year. Call It bold but I think It's going to be like 2003 where tbh I can see us ripping them up in game one at eden park, and us just getting home at suncorp like they did 8 years ago. gimme gimme bledisloe cup :)

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
What likelyhood that it will be dry for both games? East coast Oz has been just a little damp this year and NZ is under snow ATM.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
So any team predictions?

Unless the Aussies get some injuries/ illness during training camp then it should be the same 22 as last Saturday.

No idea on the AB's but they'll pick a different 22 for the Boks & Aussies. Henry usually mixes things up even if it is just 1 or 2 slight tweaks.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
I'm guessing the Wallabies run-on side will be unchanged. If they're available, we should see Burgess, Nau and Palu on the bench. Much more impactful.

U

Utility Back

What likelyhood that it will be dry for both games? East coast Oz has been just a little damp this year and NZ is under snow ATM.

Brissy has been picture perfect the last 4 weeks. touch wood

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
For team predictions Im hoping Samo will get a start ahead of McCalman. Not that McCalman has done badly, he has done okay! But I rate Samo pretty highly and think he deserves a shot after an outstanding super 15 season.

Curious to see how our scrum will hold up.

Bon

Ward Prentice (10)
I think you blokes are looking good this year and are odds on favourites to have a turn with Lord Bledisloe. As for Bill,I think it's too early to predict and in a knockout tournament all bets are off until kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.