• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

The Wallabies Thread

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Well the naming of a 39 man squad seems a big fat furphy. This photo is from Wallaby camp this morning. Andrew Ready is there, so that's 40. And Kyle Godwin, so 41

Not sure how many more, but what a media beat up. Who know's who is actually training with the Wallabies? Gagger reckons Jarryd Hayne is and he bloody well could be.

Wobbs.JPG

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Well the naming of a 39 man squad seems a big fat furphy. This photo is from Wallaby camp this morning. Andrew Ready is there, so that's 40.

Gagger reckons Jarryd Hayne is and he bloody well could be.

Two scrums+two reserve front rows, essential for contested training sessions. The initial 39 man squad had only three hookers.

Hayne? Yeah, he'll be there, with his manager, doing media interviews. :mad:

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It must be... that's who I thought it was too but just wasn't entirely sure. Something about it doesn't look quite like him. Looks a bit young or the ears a bit normal.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well the naming of a 39 man squad seems a big fat furphy. This photo is from Wallaby camp this morning. Andrew Ready is there, so that's 40. And Kyle Godwin, so 41

Not sure how many more, but what a media beat up. Who know's who is actually training with the Wallabies? Gagger reckons Jarryd Hayne is and he bloody well could be.

View attachment 7913

What colour is the new polo shirt? Looks a mix between grey and navy

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
You can't help but feel for Jono Lance. Has been in career best form and could very well have been a Wallaby next month.

If his form had continued, I'd have probably had him at 12 in front of Lealiifano.

Although I would have Hunt in front of both of them

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
Isn't it customary to have local boys come in to butt heads and hold hit shields whenever the Wobs are in town (the AB's do this too)? Though I suppose that doesn't explain Godwin's presence

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
^^^^^^^^^
I love the kid but he really needs to go. He has the potential and for whatever reason (injuries/poor coaching/poor attitude- I don't know) he just isn't reaching it. But if he is going, let it be to the Brumbies and have him come back in 2 years. The Force might be better off looking at Luke Burton and Tapuai as inside centres and put their energy into picking up a quality 13.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
^^^^^^^^^
I love the kid but he really needs to go. He has the potential and for whatever reason (injuries/poor coaching/poor attitude- I don't know) he just isn't reaching it. But if he is going, let it be to the Brumbies and have him come back in 2 years. The Force might be better off looking at Luke Burton and Tapuai as inside centres and put their energy into picking up a quality 13.

Great attitude! I'd give that two likes if I could.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
^^^^^^^^^

What makes you think he'd get any better ubder Larkhams coaching?