• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

The Rugby Championship 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I dont get ALB. All the talent in the world and the most average centre ever gets in regularly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
I blame Smith for that intercept try. Second half in a test and you're behind to SA. Time to start playing test rugby and not tapping 50m out in centre field.

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Boks might still lose this, but being up by 14 with half an hour to go should give the local 'ABs are so far ahead that nothing we do can challenge them' crew pause for thought. I know that it won't, but it should.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I don’t think anyone thinks they can’t be beaten Lorenzo. You need to get them on an off day though, which is what’s happening here.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Boks might still lose this, but being up by 14 with half an hour to go should give the local 'ABs are so far ahead that nothing we do can challenge them' crew pause for thought. I know that it won't, but it should.
It’s relative though, Boks have the pack to take it to them, we don’t have the cattle. Also a weaker team than we played and they’re playing awfully.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
It’s relative though, Boks have the pack to take it to them, we don’t have the cattle. Also a weaker team than we played and they’re playing awfully.
And in fairness the Boks are playing bloody well. Really taking their opportunities.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Finally. Stop mucking around, hit the cheat button, and go full Crusaders mode for the final 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.