• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2024

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Great day at Beauchamp. Played front row for half of 2nd Grade and a bit over half of First Grade. Neck is going to remind me of that fact tomorrow.

Second Grade were dominant but we needed to put a few first graders out there due to numbers (24ish on the day? EDIT team sheets say 28)
First Grade were right in it, trading blows with the fitter and younger Stags all the way. Got back to 33-36 with the clock winding down and a last-minute forward pass denied us victory on a runaway out of our 22.

Last edited:

Eastcoast

Larry Dwyer (12)
Results v Lindfield:
46-10 Kentwell
26-11 Burke
20-5 Barbour
43-5 Whiddon
50-3 Judd
81-0 Sutherland

Lost 7-34 Halligan v St Pats
Plus what they did against Mosman the week before,

Can someone look into who is running around in these squads.

Waverley are on for a few premierships by the sounds of it,

When is their ladies day? That could be the biggest day of the year in the Eastern Suburbs

HogansHeros

Syd Malcolm (24)
Reminds me of the time Junior Paulo ran out for Oatley in 2nd grade and put head gear on so no one would notice.

The ultimate ressie

Allen Oxlade (6)
That’s actually so good, ex nrl players in subbies is good for the game if you ask me

CrashBandicoot

Frank Row (1)
Great to see one of the smaller clubs who struggle for numbers getting a leg up here

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Wonder how many clubs were affected by the long weekend at this point. Combined with last week's wet weather it's hard to get a handle on some comps at this point

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
The Colleagues colts 2.0 for Hills in 2nd Div is over before it began. They forfeited when 4 players and a coach turned up to face 25 Newport colts whom had driven an hour to play them. You won’t see them again this season.