• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2024

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
Well....one of them lives 5 mins from a fellow Div 2 club, played all his junior footy there, to travel 45 mins to Briars for training and games...you tell us...

Im actually not suggesting anything untoward Im just interested what's the connection? A former two Blues coach at Briars? Mates there?

Let The Boys Play.

Frank Row (1)
Funny how when a club starts doing okay we all go on a witch hunt and question the process. Looking at the table they have won only 2 games, 1 being a clearly struggling Shamies.
If anything its great for Div 2 to throw in another competitive club, that's what we are all craving isn't it? If they where running away with the comp then sure thing.
Heavy D i haven't seen them play so maybe im wrong.

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
Funny how when a club starts doing okay we all go on a witch hunt and question the process. Looking at the table they have won only 2 games, 1 being a clearly struggling Shamies.
If anything its great for Div 2 to throw in another competitive club, that's what we are all craving isn't it? If they where running away with the comp then sure thing.
Heavy D i haven't seen them play so maybe im wrong.
I'm with you. The more competition the better. Was just a simple question as to why players were leaving two Blues and the connection to Briars. No witch hunt, just a question out of interest.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
I'm with you. The more competition the better. Was just a simple question as to why players were leaving two Blues and the connection to Briars. No witch hunt, just a question out of interest.
Connection comes through the Briars 7s program. They’ve invested money in it and it is reaping the rewards in their 15s program.