• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

SupeRugby Final 2011: Queensland Reds V Canterbury Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeh my problem was that I was getting tickets for 7 people - all the available space is going to be up the top and not closer down. I just hope there is going to be far more QLD'ers than Kiwis.

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
Having been to several tests I'd suggest the kiwis will be louder and more numerous
Those tests were goddam embarrassing

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Most Kiwis in Brisbane are from the north Island so it's not like going to the bledisloe.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Having been to several tests I'd suggest the kiwis will be louder and more numerous
Those tests were goddam embarrassing

I went to the Sydney Bledisloe last year & the amount of kiwis in the Sydney crowd was pretty small compared to Brisbane & Melbourne.

They were still very annoying but it certainly wasn't like Brisbane.

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
Well that's some good news but it still won't help if all the Reds supporters sit there sipping chardy and nibbling cheese. Was verrrrrrrrrrrrry quiet at times last week

FIRE UP QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TOCC

I went to the Sydney Bledisloe last year & the amount of kiwis in the Sydney crowd was pretty small compared to Brisbane & Melbourne.

They were still very annoying but it certainly wasn't like Brisbane.

Brisbane/SEQ had the highest numer of Kiwi migrants in the country, which would explain that

chequebalance

Bill Watson (15)
Managed to get tickets. It was a battle that is for sure. I gave up my allocation of member tickets to another mate so i could sit with the same crew I have all year, almost cost me a seat!

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
You beauty! Fun fact: Approximately 150,000 people would have gone through the gates of Suncorp Stadium in 7 days by this Saturday!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Well that's some good news but it still won't help if all the Reds supporters sit there sipping chardy and nibbling cheese. Was verrrrrrrrrrrrry quiet at times last week

FIRE UP QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't speak for two days, so it wasn't quiet around where I was sitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.