• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby-TT: Rd 1 Waratahs v Hurricanes, May 14th, SCG

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Something like: "This'll be a fucking walk in the park bro, so I'll send out my C Team"

No I don't think he would ever think that. He will be trying to get wins wherever he can, and has maybe just got a different view to us the way to do it.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Tahs

1. Bell
2. Porecki
3. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes)
4. Sinclair
5. Douglas
6. Swinton
7. Gamble
8. Harris
9. Gordon (c)
10. Donaldson
11. Nawaqanitawase
12. Foketi
13. Perese
14. Newsome
15. Maddocks

16. Cotton 17. Faulkner 18. Breen 19. Williams 20. Tizzano 21. Grant 22. Harrison 23. Moeroa

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Tahs

1. Bell
2. Porecki
3. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes)
4. Sinclair
5. Douglas
6. Swinton
7. Gamble
8. Harris
9. Gordon (c)
10. Donaldson
11. Nawaqanitawase
12. Foketi
13. Perese
14. Newsome
15. Maddocks

16. Cotton 17. Faulkner 18. Breen 19. Williams 20. Tizzano 21. Grant 22. Harrison 23. Moeroa

Is Ramm injured? Good backline bar your wingers. Poor Nawaqanitawase trying to cover Rayasi or Savea.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think those teams are reasonably well matched, Canes have the experience, but surprised that Scafton not there, as I think he best lock we got. Kirifi has to remember to not give away penalties and stay out of sinbin too. I not sure why he not giving Taumateine the bench ahead of Roigard, who I think has been best 9 we have played. I wouldn't want to be a bench player in backs that gets injured over next couple of weeks either, they will find injusy will take them out for season to make room for TJ's return.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
The Hurricanes squad to face the Waratahs is:

1: XAVIER NUMIA
2: DANE COLES ©
3: ALEX FIDOW
4: JAMES BLACKWELL
5: ISAIA WALKER-LEAWERE
6: REED PRINSEP
7: DU’PLESSIS KIRIFI
8: DEVAN FLANDERS
9: LUKE CAMPBELL
10: RUBEN LOVE
11: SALESI RAYASI
12: PETER UMAGA-JENSEN
13: BILLY PROCTOR
14: JULIAN SAVEA
15: JORDIE BARRETT

Prinsep and Blackwell are a special kind of nonsense but I reckon Stupid Flanders and IWL are ones to watch. IWL has that wacky Akira-strength you really dont want to tangle with.

God knows how this team came last in SRA, some jailbreak potential in Love, Rayasi and PUJ. Of course, Jules has totally shit the bed by now and runs like a sherried-up old biddy but they have to trot the poor git out because ticket sales/marquee name.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well here I am watching tahs play at scg amongst the couple of thousand. Why do we play at scg vs smaller grounds like leichardt is beyond me

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
I think I owe Newsome an apology. That was some lovely phase play by the ‘Tahs. Gordon changes everything.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Waratahs look really nice & composed in attack, much better than the Reds but their défense is non existent.

Édit: that was nicer défense that led up to Bell’s pilfer.