• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Round 5 2018 - Brumbies vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Martin "He's pulled them up for in front of the kicker - and only 8 of them were". Why don't fans like this guy?

dru

David Wilson (68)
Sharks with their B squad front row is (as predicted) a weakness. Scrum dominance to Brumbies from here to horn.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Another super Hawera kick. Distance is cool if he is in front.

Edit: it would be 15-10 except for two penalty kicks from the wrong side of half way.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Martin: there have been some weird scrum penalties tonight.

OK yep there has - why didnt you call it when we saw it. Right now the scrum penalties are completely understandable.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
fun watching Kirwan Bosch play, smooth gliding running a bit reminiscent of the Paekakariki Express

the sideline comments woman was good value, she can take Fat Guts Smithy's job any day. she'll get her words out much easier too, not having her mouth full of pie and cantab cock

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Thanks for the run of posts Dru. Had radio coverage of the first half (unusual) but the whole caravan park in Bendigo went dark right on half time and didn't come back until after full time. Rugby Gods are unhappy I am touring in enemy territory.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Thanks for the run of posts Dru. Had radio coverage of the first half (unusual) but the whole caravan park in Bendigo went dark right on half time and didn't come back until after full time. Rugby Gods are unhappy I am touring in enemy territory.

Your welcome. :) Seems the chatter doesn't kick in until the break.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well, the Brumbies won at least.........

I nearly threw my beer glass at the TV when Lucas kicked away the ball with a few minutes to go.

Hopefully McKellar will continue with the younger players.

And what a difference being able to kick your attempts at goal actually makes.

They just need to cut down on the handling errors - butchered a few possible scoring opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.