• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Round 5 2018 - Brumbies vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Brumbies looking great. Powel having a blinder. Tough work getting past the Sharks on the line.
Br 10 Sh 0

Sharks need possession and territory. Needs to sharpen up.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Just tuning in to ask someone if this is technically speaking a game of rugby we are being subjected to?

Watched the Kiwi game earlier and assuming that was rugby, this sure as f*ck is not.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Just tuning in to ask someone if this is technically speaking a game of rugby we are being subjected to?

Watched the Kiwi game earlier and assuming that was rugby, this sure as f*ck is not.

Blue - come on bloke. Watch what we've got.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)

That's an overreaction and a half. The previous game was frenetic yes, but strewn with mistakes too. Every 3rd pass was behind the man and they were falling off tackles constantly.
Whereas this game has been a solid, tense arm wrestle that could go either way - I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Awesome penalty kick hawera. Br 3 Sh 0
Gees some good changes making brumbies much better looking balanced side with hawera at 10 and lilo at 12 as sorry never been a fan of Godwin.

Also mcaffery at 6 despite the yellow card do love his work rate for someone who was not on the radar when recruited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dru

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
That's an overreaction and a half. The previous game was frenetic yes, but strewn with mistakes too. Every 3rd pass was behind the man and they were falling off tackles constantly.
Whereas this game has been a solid, tense arm wrestle that could go either way - I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Yes I think this is harsh as well as good solid hard game of enjoyable rugby imo...

dru

David Wilson (68)
Yes I think this is harsh as well as good solid hard game of enjoyable rugby imo.

It's a comment about SA and Aus rugby c/f Kiwis. He's right. But Blue, let's just give it a bit of space.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)

Hopefully that Brumbies try improves the viewing experience.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
It's a comment about SA and Aus rugby c/f Kiwis. He's right. But Blue, let's just give it a bit of space.
Yes kiwi rugby has been amazing for some games this season but in fairness for oz and saffa rugby this ain’t bad and to expect us to close the gap overnight might be tad unrealistic as at least much improved performance from brumbies cf past games so far this season.

Reactions: dru

dru

David Wilson (68)
Sharks right now with territory and possession. They really need to score. Against 14 (again) is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.