• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Rnd 1: Brumbies v Force

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
For some reason, I just really don't like the Brumbies.

To me, they're the 'Wales' of Super Rugby. Let's go Force.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Just wondering why the consistency isn’t there.
I don't think the refs decided this game.. it's hot his got most stuff right.. and the games still in the balance.

But when you say something else is happening not the laws of the game.. you think it's some cheating.. it's not..

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
I don't think the refs decided this game.. it's hot his got most stuff right.. and the games still in the balance.

But when you say something else is happening not the laws of the game.. you think it's some cheating.. it's not..
You don’t tell me what I’m thinking.

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
That ‘forward pass’ wasn’t forward, and the Force player was straight through if that wasn’t called back

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
Right there is your example of consistency. That throw was straighter than the Brumbies last 4

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Good fucking God.

Every touch and pass from McIntyre there (apart from the dumb flick) was electric.

Putting people in holes left right and centre.

The halfbacks pretty good too.

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
Good fucking God.

Every touch and pass from McIntyre there (apart from the dumb flick) was electric.

Putting people in holes left right and centre.

The halfbacks pretty good too.
When he returned last year I said he would challenge for a test spot. Well he had a dreadful 2021 and didn’t come close, but nice touches today