• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Matches without a match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Sunwolves are at $6 against the Cheetahs, that's worthy of a bet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Melanie Nanai out of the 23 altogether after he kicked arse last week? wft

starting to think messrs Moala, Ofa and Akira Ioane are in the doghouse.

re; Ioane maybe Tana thinks his conditioning won't go 80? Or since he's fucking off for the 7's Tana doesnt want to disrupt his lineup? Which changes every week anyway so thats out

re; Moala, maybe too lost on D to play centre? Has to be worth a look on the wing, Tevita Li has hardly earned tenure there.

re: Ofa, when Sam Prattley is keeping you on the bench it is time to seriously start considering alternative career options

Tana is making it very difficult to select blues players in my fantasy team

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Tana is making it very difficult to select blues players in my fantasy team

Mine too. I have had Tu'ungafasi as my starting prop for the last three weeks despite him being (inexplicably) on the bench. The man is a monster and has got me results despite that.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Johnny McNicholl - There's only one choice when you absolutely positively must fuck up a 3 on 1 overlap.

PS. Only 10 year olds are called Johnny, once you turn 11 your just plain John.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Score Update from Bloemfontein for the Cheetahs v Sunwolves game..

92-17

that\'s a paddlin\'.png

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
made it to about 60-10 of the replay, I'd say the island winger Vaea wouldve been solely responsible for about 40 of the leaked points. For a huge fella he seemed remarkably disinterested in hurting pricks. Was half surprised he wasnt given the hook after 20 minutes.

Hammett probably has some brilliant politico's spin on the debacle, wrong rice for brekky, grass of a curious bent, etc etc.

G

galumay

Bloos are playing like.....well I am not sure what they are playing like, but NOT like a rugby team. They are hard work to watch, no doubt!

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Rieko Ioane turns nothing into a good try as he steps outside Mtawarira on a kick return to go 40 meters to the corner

Edit, West converts 20-18 12 minutes left

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Fuck me it is confusing watching the Blues

Why are you doing that there?

Blues have the ball for 99% of the game and go utterly fucking nowhere. They're playing rugby league.

Shawks 3rd least tries in the comp yet only need the ball for 10 seconds and the Blues manage to make the fuckers look like Caesar's chariots on ice.

FUCKING WEST YOU FUTILE C**T.

Tinpot kicks to nowhere.

West is a rudderless fart adrift in a Bermuda Triangle of shart.

DROP HIM.

I'M PLAYING AT 10 FROM NOW.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Highlanders v Sharks @ Forsyth Barr, 1735 (AEST) Friday
Ref: O'Keefe
Ar's: Fraser & McBride
TMO: McDermott

Sunwolves v Jaguares @ Tokyo, 1515 Saturday
Ref: Nutbrown
AR's: Pollock & Hashimto
TMO: Hareda

Hurricanes v Chiefs @ Westpac, 1735 Saturday
Ref: Joubert
AR's: Briant & Pickerill
TMO: Newman

Kings v Lions @ Port Elizabeth, 0105 Sunday
Ref: Rasivhenge
AR's: van Heerden & Jacobs
TMO: du Preez

G

galumay

Canes v Chiefs may be the game of the round, will also be interesting to see whether the SunWolves can get a win at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.